APDT is going to the….CATS??
Cats are the number one pets in the US. In fact, about 86.4 million cats are owned as compared to about 78.2 dogs (according to an American Pet Products Manufacturers Association study). As pet professionals know, many homes have both species living together, which makes it especially important for dog training professionals to have well-rounded basic knowledge of cats and cat behavior. APDT is working hard to provide well-rounded education for dog trainers, and also support the cat owning public.
Trainer Search (click on "multi-species" tab)
Feline Related Webinars (FREE)
- It Takes Two: Successful Cat and Dog Interactions: For the Public with Jacqueline Munera
- Two Common Feline Behavior Problems: Litter Box and Scratching with Katenna Jones
- All About Cats with Katenna Jones
- Lending a Paw to Help with Common Cat Behavior Problems With Steve Dale
- Keeping Shelter Cats Happy and Health With Katenna Jones
- Litterbox Problems With Trish Loehr
Feline Related Behavior Handouts & Downloads