Social Media 101
With Tierra Bonaldi
How do you get started marketing your business with social media? Should you create both a personal and a professional account on Facebook? On Twitter? Should you join LinkedIn? How do you find people to follow? How do you get people to follow you? Have no fear! Join Tierra Bonaldi and Evan Filler of the Impetus Agency as they discuss what social media is, how to use it for your training business, both digital and traditional marketing strategies, as well as the tools behind them.
Attendees of this course will:
1. Learn the importance of social media marketing and what networks you should be using
2. Learn how to effectively distribute content and track whether people are engaging with your social media activities.
3. Learn how to grow your social media presence by gaining “likes”, followers, video views, etc.
Target Level of Knowledge:
It is expected that all attendees of this course:
1. Have little to no expereince with social media.
2. Have basic computer skills.
The inspiration behind Impetus, Tierra Bonaldi plays a critical role in guiding the agency and overseeing strategy development for its clients. Tierra's relentless energy, combined with her ability to motivate, is what has helped Impetus evolve to the force it is today.
CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS (CEUs)
- CCPDT: 1.5 CEUs
- IAABC: 1.5 CEUs
- IACP: 1.5 CEUs
- KPA: 1.5 CEUs
- Professional Members: $20/Webinar
- Full/Associate Members: $30/Webinar
- Non-Member: $55/Webinar [Join APDT membership and save!]
- For Registration questions contact Alicia Reynolds, Director of Operations at Alicia@apdt.com
Email: email@example.com, Phone: 1.800.PET.DOGS